- cooking spray
- 1 medium yellow squash, thinly sliced
- salt to taste
- oregano to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°F.
- Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Place squash in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Coat squash with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle seasonings over the vegetables.
- Roast 2 hours or until vegetables are crisp and dry.
Use a mandolin to evenly slice the squash.
To recrisp, cook on a baking sheet for 10 minutes at 250°F.
Use Zucchini instead of the yellow squash.
Tweaked from Weight Watcher’s recipes